Users are not allowed to update or install any apps without entering the Apple ID password for confirmation. And users will fail to back up iPhone to iCloud, change some settings, or complete certain security verifications without the correct Apple ID password. You can imagine how annoying it would be if users forgot their Apple ID passwords.
Today, we will focus on how to find Apple ID password with/without resetting it. Getting the Apple ID password back by resetting it is quite simple, and we will talk about it later. Now, let's take a look at a few ways to find Apple ID password without resetting it:
|Highly effective - remove the original Apple ID linked to this iOS device in a few minutes.||Easy|
|Effective - If you've ever logged into your Apple ID in a browser and saved it into the system, you can retrieve and find the Apple ID password.||Easy|
🥉Try possible passwords
|Less effective - try to enter the correct Apple ID password a few times.||Easy|
First of all, I'd like to introduce a third-party Apple ID removal tool - EaseUS MobiUnlock. With this reliable software, you can remove the original Apple ID and set another Apple ID on your iOS device, such as iPhone, iPad or iPod. This desktop application also enables you to unlock screen passcode when you forgot it. As an all-in-one iOS unlocker solution, it is capable of more.
What makes EaseUS MobiUnlock the best iPhone unlocker
- Unlock iPhone screen lock without passcode or Face ID
- Unlock Apple ID without password
- Unlock Screen Time passcode
- Remove iTunes backup encryption
- Bypass iCloud Activation Lock
- Remove SIM lock
If you're interested in this Apple ID removal tool, click below to free download the trial version of this application on your computer.⬇️
Reminder: Before you start, make sure that you've enabled Two-factor authentication for your Apple ID. If you've ever set a screen lock for your device, make sure you can remember the passcode becasue we need you to trust this computer on your device.
Step 1. Launch EaseUS MobiUnlock on your computer and connect your iPhone or iPad. Select "Unlock Apple ID" from the home page of this program.
Step 2. Then, our program will start recognizing your device. Once your device is detected, click "Start" to proceed. Following that you'll need to download a firmware. Once the firmware is ready, click "Unlock Now."
Step 3. A warning screen will pop up to ask you to enter the needed information. Proceed by enterring what it needs and then click the "Unlock" button.
Step 4. Wait for your Apple ID to be removed. Then, you can regain access to your device with a new Apple ID.
Apart from a piece of third-party software, you can find the original Apple ID password back by retrieving it on various Web browsers. Unlike EaseUS MobiUnlock, which removes the Apple ID, Web Browsers is used to retrieve or recover the original Apple ID password you used to log in to iCloud, the Apple website, or any other website that requires an Apple ID. In that case, you can still use that password later to sign into your Apple ID without changing it.
You probably use more than one browser on your computer. Here we've gathered five common browsers. In the following, we will teach you how to access the passwords stored in these Web browsers from scratch:
- Apple Safari - Go to Preferences > Passwords. Look for sites that may have logged in to Apple ID, and click Show Passwords for Selected Websites.
- Google Chrome - Go to Settings > Autofill > Password. Then scroll down to look for your Apple ID password.
- Mozilla Firefox - Go to Options > Privacy & Security > Saved Logins > Show Passwords. Check the list to see if your Apple ID credentials are included.
- Internet Explorer - Go to Control Panel > Credential Manager > Manage Web Credentials. Select possible sites and click Show to see the password.
- Microsoft Edge - Click your profile picture > Manage profile settings > Passwords. Go through the sites here and find your Apple ID password.
This method is quite simple without resetting the original Apple ID password. If you've never used a browser to sign into your Apple ID before or you used to select "don't save the password to this site" or options like that, this approach would let you down.
If the provided solutions above fail to help you get out of the dilemma, you can try the method in this section as a final resort. Try all possible passwords that come across your mind, especially those you use a lot in other apps or services.
Generally speaking, people don't forget passwords that they use on a regular basis. If this happens, it is advisable to think about the Apple ID password after a while. perhaps you just can't remember the password for the moment.
In this article, we've introduced two ways to help you find Apple ID password without resetting it. It is highly recommended to download the one-stop solution - EaseUS MobiUnlock directly to do this. You are welcome to download this powerful tool or go to EaseUS official website for more relevant information about this software. In addition, you are able to view our other products or related articles if you're interested.
If you find this article helpful, click the button below to share it with your friends. If you have any queries regarding the topic, feel free to contact me, and do let me know of the future issues you wish to see articles from us.
FAQs on How to Find Apple ID Password Without Resetting It
Have any other doubts? For more information on how to find Apple ID password without resetting it, check the frequently asked questions below one by one.
1. How to reset my Apple ID password vis Settings?
- Go to Settings.
- Tap [your name]> Password & Security > Change Password.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to reset your password.
2. Is My iCloud password the same as my Apple ID password?
Yes, they are the same thing. Not only iCloud, but your iTunes credentials are also the Apple ID and password.
3. How to reset my Apple ID password online if I forgot it?
- Go to Apple iForgot.
- Enter your Apple ID and the captcha code to continue.
- Enter the phone number linked to your Apple ID.
- Three resetting options will appear on the screen. Choose one based on your situation and follow the on-screen instructions to change the Apple ID password.
Was This Page Helpful?
Daisy is the Senior editor of the writing team for EaseUS. She has been working in EaseUS for over ten years, starting from a technical writer to a team leader of the content group. As a professional author for over 10 years, she writes a lot to help people overcome their tech troubles.
Myra/May 26, 2023
Myra/Apr 10, 2023
Gorilla/Apr 27, 2023
Myra/May 26, 2023