- 01 Bypass activation lock without previous owner
- 02 Remove activation lock without Apple ID
- 03 Remove iPad activation lock
- 04 iCloud activation lock removal online
- 05 Apple activation lock removal
- 06 Jailbreak iPad with activation lock
- 07 Turn off iPhone activation lock
- 08 Bypass activation lock iPad
- 09 Bypass activation lock
If you forgot your old Apple ID and can't retrieve it, this will cause you some problems. For example, you can't sign out of it if you've it logged in on one of your devices. Or you can't remove the Activation Lock without Apple ID. Or you got a second-hand iPhone with Apple ID signed in. This article will show you how to remove Activation Lock without Apple ID.
How To Bypass Activation Lock without Apple ID
If you are stuck at the Activation Lock page on your old iPhone/iPad or second-hand iPhone/iPad, you can't move forward if you don't log in with the requested Apple ID. If you have the information to reset the Apple ID password, you can go through this by resetting the password for the Apple ID. While, if the Apple ID is not yours or you have lost any related information, it would become harder. But we still get you one way to solve this.
EaseUS MobiUnlock is an iPhone unlock tool that helps you bypass Activation Lock without Apple ID. Once you got EaseUS MobiUnlock on your PC, connect your iPhone to the PC, follow the on-screen instruction, and then you can sign in with the iPhone with your current Apple ID. Besides deleting Activation Lock on your iPhone, EaseUS MobiUnlock can be also used to unlock the screen of your iOS device, turn off Screen Time without passcode, and solve other issues. Below is a summary of its features.
Key features of EaseUS MobiUnlock
- Unlock the iOS screen when you forgot the password
- Delete Apple ID from iPhone without password
- Turn off Screen Time without passcode to remove restrictions from your iPhone
- Delete iTunes encryption password to make an unencrypted backup
- Check WiFi password on iPhone
- Export saved passwords on iPhone to PC
Note: Before proceeding with these steps, make sure you can unlock your device to trust this computer.
Step 1. Open EaseUS MobiUnlock on your computer and connect your iPhone or iPad. Select "Unlock Apple ID" from its main screen.
Step 2. Then, our program will start recognizing your device. Once your device is detected, click "Start" to proceed. Following that you'll need to download a firmware. Once the firmware is ready, click "Unlock Now."
Step 3. A warning screen will popup to let you back up your device and confirm the unlock process, just do as it asks.
Step 4. Then, EaseUS MobiUnlock will start removing iCloud Activation Lock. After a few seconds, your iCloud Activation Lock will be removed successfully.
- 1. When you use EaseUS MobiUnlock to remove the Activation Lock without Apple ID, your device will be erased. Make sure you've backed up your iPhone before you proceed if you need data on the device.
- 2. You need to remember your device passcode as you need to enter it when you set up the iPhone after removing the activation lock.
The Final Word
Apple is trying to provide its users with a more secure and consistent ecosystem. However, sometimes this makes things complicated, especially when some unexpected situations or errors happen. Luckily, you can still find tools like EaseUS MobiUnlock to help you. We are regularly updating iOS tips and fixes to possible problems you may encounter. Keep following us.
Was This Page Helpful?
Daisy is the Senior editor of the writing team for EaseUS. She has been working in EaseUS for over ten years, starting from a technical writer to a team leader of the content group. As a professional author for over 10 years, she writes a lot to help people overcome their tech troubles.
Myra joined EaseUS in 2017. As a big fan of Apple products, she mainly focuses on iOS data transfer and iOS troubleshooting tips. Meanwhile, she is expanding her knowledge and skills in other fields like data recovery and disk management. Myra is open-minded and likes both extensive and intensive reading. Other than reading and writing, she is also fond of mobile games and K-pop stars.
Myra/Apr 06, 2023
Myra/Feb 03, 2023
Sofia Albert/Jul 02, 2023
Myra/May 26, 2023