Watching and sharing videos on Twitter is easy, but downloading videos from Twitter is a tricky task since Twitter doesn't give its users the option to download videos. To do that, you'll need some Twitter video downloader apps to help. Similar to YouTube video downloaders and other video downloaders, such kinds of tools can help you download Twitter videos to your iPhone directly. In this guide, we'll present you with some of the best Twitter video downloader apps.
Before you start, make sure that the content you download is not used for ads or other commercial purposes without the permission of video owners. If you do this without permission, you'll get a connect strike.
Best 3 Download Twitter Videos Apps and Software
Downloading videos from Twitter to the iPhone is a little bit tricky. But tricky doesn't mean impossible! We still have some workarounds to help you complete it. Read the following instructions to know more details.
1. EaseUS MobiMover - Desktop
Technically speaking, EaseUS MobiMover is an iPhone data transfer tool, but it also has a built-in tool designed for video download. You can download videos from Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Metacafe, and more to your iPhone or iPad directly with this tool. If you want to learn more about this tool, you can check its pros and cons listed below.
- Safe and easy.
- Supports multiple websites, including YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Metacafe, Dailymotion, MySpace, Break, and other popular sites.
- It enables you to save videos from websites to iPhone.
A computer is needed.
Step 1. Connect your iPhone to your computer and Launch EaseUS MobiMover. Click "Trust" on your iPhone when a prompt appears asking you whether to trust this computer. Go to "Video Downloader", then select iPhone as your destination to save the video.
Step 2. Copy the URL of the Twitter video you want to save to your iPhone, paste it into the bar in MobiMover, then tap "Download".
Step 3. After you click the "Download" button, MobiMover will quickly analyze the URL and download the Twitter video to your iPhone. When it has finished, you can click on the phone icon next the video to push it to your device and then watch the video on your iPhone (TV > Library > Movies) offline whenever you want.
2. MyMedia - App
Size: 49.1MB /Installs: 27,022 /Requires iOS: iOS 11.0 or later /Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch /Price: Free
MyMedia is a free and powerful iPhone file manager. It is excellent at managing files on your iOS device and downloading videos from various video-sharing websites, including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram... and save it to your camera roll seamlessly. The only downside is its complicated steps. What's worse, it doesn't offer any tutorial about downloading, which makes it difficult for users to use. If this is too complicated for you, you can use the easy method above to download videos to your iPhone.
- Supports downloading videos from Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and some other platforms.
- Audio/video player.
- Support locking of the app so that no one can access the application.
- It doesn't offer a tutorial.
- Your song or video stops playing when you switch to another app or when the phone is locked.
3. Video Downloader Pro iPhone
Video Downloader Pro is an online video downloader utility that allows you to download videos from popular video-sharing sites like Dailymotion, AOL, Metacafe, etc. While downloading, it lets you choose the video quality. More importantly, it is completely safe without any ads, spyware, or virus. If you're interested in this app,
- Download online videos from popular video-sharing websites.
- Support saving videos as FLV, MP4, WebM, 3GP, etc.
- No ads.
- Allows you to choose the compatible format for your device.
- You can't download videos from YouTube, Facebook, Hulu, etc.
Part 2. Best Twitter Video Downloader App for Android
In this part, you'll learn about four Twitter video downloader apps for Android, along with their features, pros, and cons. You can read the following instructions to choose your preferred one.
4. Download Twitter Videos - Built-in Video Player
Size: 4.9MB /Installs: 184,042 /Requires Android: 4.0.3 and up /In-app Products: $0.99 per item
It is one of the best Twitter downloaders out there, and there are no ads, no redirects, no asking for the premium subscription. With a simple interface, you can easily download any videos or GIFs from Twitter without stress. After downloading, it will directly bring you to the video player.
- Simple interface.
- Multiple video quality options.
- Built-in video player.
- Secure video with a passcode.
- Sometimes it works improperly after a few downloads.
- Video only plays for a few seconds and then appears an unknown error.
5. GIF Tweet Downloader - Video & GIF image
Size: 3.6MB /Installs: 109,283 /Requires Android: 4.4 and up /In-app Products: $0.99 per item
This app works perfectly for downloading GIFs and videos from Twitter. Instead of copying and pasting Twitter link/URL, you can directly press the "Share" icon on the Tweet to send your favorite video to this app, and then download it on your device.
- No login required.
- It is easy to use.
- Support selecting a resolution.
- There are many ads.
- You cannot rename the download files or move them to your SD card.
- After updating to the last version, it crashes very often.
6. Download for Instagram Twitter - Instagram/Tumblr is Supported
Size: 22MB /Installs: 73,777 /Requires Android: 4.1 and up /In-app Products: $2.99 per item
It is an excellent tool for downloading public photos and videos from Twitter, Instagram, and Tumblr to your device. No need to take a screenshot of the images you want to download. Notably, it doesn't support downloading private video, so you'd better make sure that the video is public.
Download videos from Twitter, Instagram, and Vine.
No login is required.
Download both photos and videos.
- It doesn't allow you to save on the SD card.
- Too many ads.
- Connection errors often occur after the last update.
7. Video Downloader for Twitter - UHD
Size: 4.3MB /Installs: 27,022 /Requires Android: 4.1 and up/In-app Products: $0.99 per item
It is a handy and practical Twitter video saver that allows you to save the video with only three clicks. You can download GIF, images, audio, and video from Twitter on your device and share them with your friends.
- Support deleting and previewing.
- Allow you to select resolution and quality.
- Lightweight and smart application.
- It might fail to recognize whether your link is an image or video.
- Ads pop up with every click you make.
On this page, we have discussed five Twitter video downloader apps for Android and iPhone and one Twitter video downloader software. With the help of these tools, we hope you can successfully save your favorite video. Also, open EaseUS Video Editor can help you edit Dailymotion videos online for free. Just try it now!
Was This Page Helpful?
Daisy is the Senior editor of the writing team for EaseUS. She has been working in EaseUS for over ten years, starting from a technical writer to a team leader of the content group. As a professional author for over 10 years, she writes a lot to help people overcome their tech troubles.
Written by Sofia Albert
Sofia has been involved with tech ever since she joined the EaseUS editor team in March 2011 and now she is a senior website editor. She is good at solving various iPhone and Android issues, such as iPhone or Android data transfer & recovery. Rich experience in software companies helps her create a lot of popular articles.
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC in Windows 7
Myra/Apr 27, 2023
3 Methods to Transfer Data from iPhone 7 to iPhone 8
Myra/Feb 22, 2023
How to Access Notes on iCloud on PC
Myra/Apr 18, 2023
How to Transfer Photos from Canon to iPhone with Wired or Wireless Ways
Myra/Apr 21, 2023