When you want to wipe the data on your iPhone 7 to sell it or give it to others or when your iPhone 7/7 Plus can't work correctly, like stuck on Apple logo on the screen, you can consider resetting your iPhone to factory settings. In this tutorial, we show you how to reset iPhone 7 to factory setting without iTunes on iPhone itself when you iPhone works well and with iTunes if your iPhone has frozen. Before proceeding, one crucial thing you need to know is that factory reset iPhone will ERASE EVERYTHING from your iPhone and reset it back to default factory settings. Therefore, you’d better make an iPhone backup at first. Please see following quick navigation to get basic info on how to restore iPhone 7/7 Plus to factory settings
You can back up iPhone with common iTunes and iCloud if you have no other exporting data reading requirement. Otherwise, you can't miss EaseUS MobiMover Free, the top one and 100% free iPhone data transfer software in the world. With MobiMover Free, you can download iPhone files to the computer in a manageable way, sync data between two iOS devices and transfer files from PC to iPhone in an easier way than ever after factory resetting.
Now, download and install EaseUS MobiMover Free on your computer, then follow the steps to safely back up your iPhone to computer.
Step 1. Connect your iPhone to your PC and trust the computer. Launch EaseUS MobiMover and go to "Backup Manager" > "Back up".
Step 2. Since all the supported files are selected by default, click "One-Click Backup" directly to start backing up your iPhone to computer.
Step 3. Wait patiently until the backup process completes. When you need to restore the backup, go to "Backup Manager" > "Restore" and follow the onscreen instructions to continue.
1. Download and install the latest iTunes version on your Mac or PC. If your iPhone 7 still works, you can erase and restore it to factory settings without a computer.
2. Open your iPhone 7, go to "Settings" > [your name] > "iCloud", then turn off "Find My iPhone".
We will offer you two following ways to reset iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus to factory setting with or without iTunes in different situations.
As mentioned before, if your iPhone still usually works, you can restore it to factory setting on your device.
1. Open your iPhone, go to "Settings," tap "General."
2. Scroll to the bottom and click "Reset," then tap "Erase all Content and Settings."
3. Enter your passcode (if you have set one) and confirm your reset by tapping "Erase iPhone." Wait patiently, when the process finished, your iPhone will be like new.
If your iPhone has already been unresponsive or your iPhone won't turn on, learn what to reset iPhone 7 to factory settings through tips below.
1. Open iTunes on your Mac or PC. Connect your iPhone 7/7 Plus to the computer via a USB cable. If a pop-up occurs on your device screen asks for your device passcode or to "Trust This Computer", follow the onscreen steps.
2. Click the device button within iTunes, then choose "Summary". On the right-side panel, click "Restore iPhone..."
3. Click "Restore" again to confirm. Then iTunes will begin to erase your device and installs the latest iOS software on your iPhone 7.
4.5 out of 5 stars, based on 10 votes
What’s also important is that our own analyses, as well as numerous customer reviews of EaseUS MobiMover, show that this software is reliable, user-friendly, and an efficient option for managing your data between devices.Read More
EaseUs MobiMover solves this problem as it allows you to transfer data from an iPhone to a Mac, Mac to an iPhone, or from one iPhone to another iPhone fast.Read More
EaseUS MobiMover is a program that allows you to share files between your iOS device and your PC in an easy manner. This is very useful, since both operative systems are not compatible.Read More
EaseUS MobiMover for Mac and PC is a powerful tool for transferring data from your Apple mobile device to your computer, managing the variety of files that you create, and moving those huge videos quickly.Read More