When you are using your iPhone and iPad day in and day out, there will be a great deal of trash occurred and stored on your device not only in the recycle bin but also hidden hard drive, which will definitely make your iPhone and iPad slow and unresponsive in iOS 11 or iOS 10. Therefore, it's quite essential to empty trash on your device to make iPhone and iPad faster.
Here, in this well-designed troubleshooting post, we will talk about how to empty trash on iPad and iPhone 8/8 Plus/X in iOS 11 from three aspects by emptying trashes on iPhone Photos, Notes, and Mail. Moreover, at the last, we will introduce you the most popular iPhone data transfer and manager tool - EaseUS MobiMover Free to help you easily and quickly delete whatever iOS file you want, like contacts, messages, photos, music, and videos.
Empty trash and freeing up space on iPhone and iPad can be realized in many ways, such as removing unwanted contacts on iPad, deleting TV shows watched already on iPhone 7, and deleting apps on iPhone 8/8 Plus. In this page, we will focus on emptying trash on iPhone and iPad in following three aspects.
1. Open "Photos" application on your iPhone/iPad and scroll down to the “Recently Deleted” folder and tap it.
2. Tap the “Select” button at the top right corner. Then, tap “Delete All” button and confirm the deletion in the pop-up window.
1. Open “Notes” on your iPhone/iPad. If the app doesn't display in the "Folders" screen, tap the Back arrow in the upper-left corner of the screen until you get to it.
2. Tap “Recently Deleted” and tap “Edit” in the upper-right corner of the screen.
3. Tap “Delete All” in the lower-right corner and re-tap “Delete All” in the pop-up box to remove the notes from the iPhone memory.
1. Run "Mail" application on your iPhone and iPad. Tap the email account you want to empty the trash.
2. Tap “Mailboxes” in the upper-left corner, and then Tap “Trash” > “Edit”.
3. Tap "Delete All" in the lower-right corner and confirm “Delete All”.
As said before, some applications (Contact, Messages & Music) don't have the Trash or Recycle Bin icon folder, and their trashes are saved on the hard drive that you can't thoroughly clean them. If you also want to delete these files with their cash, you can refer to EaseUS MobiMover Free iPhone manager to help you make it. With MobiMover Free, you are able to delete multiple or all contacts, messages, and music at one time without any cash remained. Download and try MobiMover Free Now and start to delete files on iPhone with ease.
Step 1. Connect your iPhone/iPad to your computer with a USB cable, open EaseUS MobiMover. Click "Content Management" and choose the category you want to delete files from.
Step 2. If you want to delete all files from your iPhone, click "Select All" and click "Delete". If you intend to remove specific items, click the items you want to get rid of and then tap "Delete".
Step 3. After tapping the delete button, a new window will pop up asking for confirmation. Click "Yes" in the window to delete files on your iPhone.
4.5 out of 5 stars, based on 10 votes
What’s also important is that our own analyses, as well as numerous customer reviews of EaseUS MobiMover, show that this software is reliable, user-friendly, and an efficient option for managing your data between devices.Read More
EaseUs MobiMover solves this problem as it allows you to transfer data from an iPhone to a Mac, Mac to an iPhone, or from one iPhone to another iPhone fast.Read More
EaseUS MobiMover is a program that allows you to share files between your iOS device and your PC in an easy manner. This is very useful, since both operative systems are not compatible.Read More
EaseUS MobiMover for Mac and PC is a powerful tool for transferring data from your Apple mobile device to your computer, managing the variety of files that you create, and moving those huge videos quickly.Read More
Related Articles - ALSO ON EaseUS SOFTWARE
How to Get Emojis on iPhone X/8/8 Plus with Ease
Solutions | Apple Music Not Working/Won't Play on iPhone in iOS 11? How to Fix
How to Force Restart iPad (All Models)
How to Share Battery on iPhone [iPhone 14 Supported]