iBooks is a pre-installed app coming with iOS 8 and later, with which users can view, sync, save, and share PDFs on your iPhone and iPad. When we surf the internet with Safari, we will browse many web pages with interesting or useful PDFs, but if we do not have enough time to read online, and want to read randomly offline, then how? In this tutorial, we will introduce four solutions to you add PDF to iBooks on iPhone or iPad from Safari browser, Mail, iTunes or other applications for safekeeping and easy access.
Want to import PDF from Window PC to iPhone without erasing the existing data on your iPhone/iPad? If so, it won't let you down if you use EaseUS MobiMover free iPhone manager software to transfer PDF to your iPhone/iPad. Just prepared the PDF files on your computer, and using the Custom utility of MobiMover to import PDF files to iBooks. With MobiMover, you can also transfer other files like videos, music, contacts, notes, messages and so on between iOS devices or between iOS device and PC. Now, begin to add PDF to iBooks with simple guides listed below.
Step 1. Connect your iPhone to your PC running Windows 7 and later, launch EaseUS MobiMover, then click "Others", and select "Books" as shown in the image below.
Step 2. As you can see, you can transfer your iPhone PDFs/ePubs to computer or sync books from one iOS device to another with different options. Since you want to transfer books from PC to your iPhone, click the "Add Contents" on the screen.
Step 3. Then a new window will appear, in which you need to select the books you want to copy to your iPhone. After choosing the items, click the "Open" button, and MobiMover will start transferring books from PC to your iPhone immediately. When it has finished, go to check the books on your iPhone in the "Books" app.
1. Run Safari on your iPhone or iPad and open PDF file(s) on the web page.
2. Tap on the screen to call up in the Open in iBooks tab.
3. Choose Open in iBooks. When you use iBooks to open PDF, iBooks will automatically save a copy of the PDF to your iBooks PDF shelf.
Safari is the Apple official web browser on iPhone, long time users may accumulate a plenty of historical record and caches, do clear history on iPhone regularly to ensure good running performance.
If you use Mail or other apps to open the PDF file(s), you can add attached PDF to iBooks like below.
1. Open an email with a PDF attachment, tap the attachment.
2. Tap the Share icon and then tap Copy to iBooks to open the PDF in iBooks.
1. Connect your iPhone or iPad to the computer. Run iTunes on your computer > File > Add to Library. If your iPhone/iPad can't be recognized by iTunes, link to see how to fix it.
2. Navigate to the PDF file(s) you want to add to iBooks. You can choose single or multiple PDF documents at a time, then click Choose.
3. Choose Books from iTunes list on the left, then you will see the added PDF file(s).
4. Choose one PDF > right-click > Get Info > click Options tab and check whether the Media Kind is set to Book or not.
5. Click Info tab and add any necessary information.
6. Choose your iDevice from the Devices list in iTunes. Choose Books from the tab list at the top and click Sync to add to your iBooks. Finally, open iBooks on your iPhone/iPad, check the added PDF(s) and enjoy your reading time.
4.5 out of 5 stars, based on 10 votes
What’s also important is that our own analyses, as well as numerous customer reviews of EaseUS MobiMover, show that this software is reliable, user-friendly, and an efficient option for managing your data between devices.Read More
EaseUs MobiMover solves this problem as it allows you to transfer data from an iPhone to a Mac, Mac to an iPhone, or from one iPhone to another iPhone fast.Read More
EaseUS MobiMover is a program that allows you to share files between your iOS device and your PC in an easy manner. This is very useful, since both operative systems are not compatible.Read More
EaseUS MobiMover for Mac and PC is a powerful tool for transferring data from your Apple mobile device to your computer, managing the variety of files that you create, and moving those huge videos quickly.Read More