The Huawei and Samsung are hitting the market by keeping introducing new products, like the latest Huawei P20, Mate 10, Samsung Galaxy S9+, Samsung A9, and more. Some users with old iPhone for a long time may have a good choice to change to Android. Based on this, data transfer between iOS and Android has been a hot issue all these days. Among them, the first question is how to transfer contacts from iCloud to Android. Here, on this page, we will show you how to do it with step-by-step tips below.
In spite of the system enclosing feature of iOS and Android, you can still find some possible approaches to share data between iPhone and Android phone. And iCloud is a tool that enables you to move contacts on iPhone to Android. Let’s check how it works in two steps.
Update iPhone contacts to iCloud
1. Open your iPhone, go to Settings > tap Your Name > iCloud > find APPS USING ICLOUD.
2. Turn on Contacts > tap Merge to sync the whole local contacts on your iPhone to iCloud.
Export contacts VCF files from iCloud to computer
1. Start your browser on your computer, go to icloud.com. Sign in with Apple ID account.
2. Choose Contacts on the main screen. Select the contacts either one by one, or click the gear in the lower-left button to click Select All.
3. Click the gear again and choose Export VCard to save a VCF file containing the selected contacts on your computer.
1. Connect your Android phone to the computer via a USB cable. Go to your computer and find your Android device, double-click it.
2. Copy the VCF file to the local storage and import the contacts from the Contacts or People App.
3. Tap Import/Export > Import from storage > Import from SD card and then Import the Vcard file. Then, the iPhone contacts will be added on your Android phone.
More and more people are using two phones for convenient life and work. You've learned how to transfer contacts from iOS to Android, how about sync contacts between two iOS devices? Or even how to copy photos, music, videos or other files from iPhone to iPhone, iPhone to iPad or in the vice versa? If you do have such needs, you are highly recommended to try EaseUS MobiMover Free iPhone data transfer and management tool. With this software, you can easily move data between iOS device and computer and between two iOS devices for totally FREE!
More than that, MobiMover is an ultimate iPhone manager that allows you to add ringtones to iPhone, delete the whole iPhone contacts at a time, put music to iPhone without iTunes, delete audiobooks on iPhone in batches, etc.. Why not download it now and manage your iPhone or iPad without any limitation.
4.5 out of 5 stars, based on 10 votes
What’s also important is that our own analyses, as well as numerous customer reviews of EaseUS MobiMover, show that this software is reliable, user-friendly, and an efficient option for managing your data between devices.Read More
EaseUs MobiMover solves this problem as it allows you to transfer data from an iPhone to a Mac, Mac to an iPhone, or from one iPhone to another iPhone fast.Read More
EaseUS MobiMover is a program that allows you to share files between your iOS device and your PC in an easy manner. This is very useful, since both operative systems are not compatible.Read More
EaseUS MobiMover for Mac and PC is a powerful tool for transferring data from your Apple mobile device to your computer, managing the variety of files that you create, and moving those huge videos quickly.Read More
Related Articles - ALSO ON EaseUS SOFTWARE
No Internet Connection on iPhone? [Answers and Fixes]
How to Delete a Number from iPhone on Computer
Fixed: Why Do My AirPods Keep Pausing?
How to Fix iPhone Volume Too Low in 6 Ways