Screenshots on iPad can capture and share the epic victories from your games, great moments from your videos, funny conversations on What's apps, and many other things you see on your screen. Many users have noted that taking a screenshot on iPad in iOS 11 is different from that in the former iOS versions with more extended screenshot editing options are appended. Now, in this post, we will show you two ways to take a screenshot on iPad in iOS 11 with ease, and the solutions work for iPad Pro, iPad Air, and iPad mini.
This is the most frequently used way to take a screenshot on iPhone and iPad, including screenshot iPhone 8/8 Plus/X. Try it now.
1. Go to the screen you want to capture on your iPad.
2. Locate the Home and Sleep/Wake buttons. Simultaneously press and release both Sleep/Wake button and the Home button on your iPad to take a screenshot.
3. Once you have captured the screen, the screenshot preview will appear in the lower left corner of the screen. Tap the screenshot, and you will see “Done” button in the top right corner, tap it and choose “Save to Photos” or “Delete Screenshot”.
When you use Sleep/Wake and Home buttons to take a screenshot, you may mistakenly lock your iPad instead of taking a screenshot properly. If you don't want to press a combination of buttons or iPad screenshot not working with multiple buttons, you can still use AssistiveTouch to screenshot your iPad in iOS 11.
1. Go to “Settings” > “General” > “Accessibility” > “AssistiveTouch” and turn it on.
2. Tap “Customize Top Level Menu...” and tap on the “Plus” button on the screen to add a new icon.
3. Scroll down to choose Screenshot, next, tap “Done” to add the Screenshot in Assistive Touch Menu.
4. Go to the screen you want to take a screenshot on iPad. Tap AssistiveTouch button on your screen and choose Screenshot to screenshot iPad.
After having taken the screenshot, iOS 11 enables you to edit the image with multiple solutions, such as circle a map location, magnify part of a Web page, highlight a sentence in an email, and more. With the breakthrough features of iOS 11, you are able to not only edit the screenshot in a direct and quick way but also edit live photos taken just now with smart solutions.
Draw on the screenshot: choose Pen, Highlighter, Pencil, or Eraser to draw on the screenshot. After this, you can move the drawing by using the Lasso tool.
Add texts/signature/magnifier/shape to screenshot: tap the Plus button in the lower right corner to add text, signature or magnifier on the screenshot. Or you can directly use the shape tool to add rectangle, circle, speech bubble or arrow on the screenshot.
Share the screenshot: tap the share button in the lower left corner o send the screenshot to others by AirDrop, Messages, Mail, and more.
4.5 out of 5 stars, based on 10 votes
What’s also important is that our own analyses, as well as numerous customer reviews of EaseUS MobiMover, show that this software is reliable, user-friendly, and an efficient option for managing your data between devices.Read More
EaseUs MobiMover solves this problem as it allows you to transfer data from an iPhone to a Mac, Mac to an iPhone, or from one iPhone to another iPhone fast.Read More
EaseUS MobiMover is a program that allows you to share files between your iOS device and your PC in an easy manner. This is very useful, since both operative systems are not compatible.Read More
EaseUS MobiMover for Mac and PC is a powerful tool for transferring data from your Apple mobile device to your computer, managing the variety of files that you create, and moving those huge videos quickly.Read More
Related Articles - ALSO ON EaseUS SOFTWARE
4 Free and Efficient Ways to Make iCloud Backup Faster
How to Fix iPhone Contacts Not Syncing with Mac
Quickly Fix iPad Not Charging or Charging Slowly
Fixed: iTunes Is Waiting For Windows Update to Install the Driver of This iPhone