It is quite easy to make and receive a FaceTime call on iPhone, but if your iPhone is out of power or is not around but you still need to make a call to others with iOS devices, how? At this time, you can use your Mac to make a FaceTime call and also receive a FaceTime call from others.
If you want to make a FaceTime audio and video call on Mac to an iPhone user, make sure the iPhone and Mac reach demands listed below.
1. Make sure the iPhone is running iOS 8 and later.
2. Keep the Mac and iPhone are on the same Wi-Fi network.
3. Make sure your Mac and iPhone have signed in the same Apple ID.
4. Turn on the Wi-Fi calls on both Mac and iPhone.
Turn on Wi-Fi calling on iPhone: go to Settings>iPhone> Wi-Fi calling>slide it on; for iOS 8 or earlier: go to Settings>FaceTime>slide iPhone Cellular call to turn it on.
Turn Wi-Fi calling on Mac: open FaceTime>choose FaceTim>Preferences>choose Calls from iPhone.
Actually, except for FaceTime app, you can make a FaceTime call on Mac when you are using other applications, such as making a FaceTime call from Contacts, Safari, Mail, Maps, Spotlight, Calendar and Reminder. Let's see how to make a FaceTime from FaceTime app.
2. Enter the phone number, and then choose audio call.
3. More managements for FaceTime call on Mac: during you are making the FaceTime audio call, you can freely switch to a FaceTime video call by clicking Video, using call waiting if you have a new phone call notification, starting a conference call when you have another call on waiting and transferring the call to your iPhone if it's more convenient for call on iPhone,
See more information about making a FaceTime call on iPhone, FaceTime not working on iPhone/iPad.
Answering a FaceTime call from iPhone on Mac is quite easy, when you see the new call notification on the screen, simply click Accept to begin the FaceTime call on Mac.
4.5 out of 5 stars, based on 10 votes
What’s also important is that our own analyses, as well as numerous customer reviews of EaseUS MobiMover, show that this software is reliable, user-friendly, and an efficient option for managing your data between devices.Read More
EaseUs MobiMover solves this problem as it allows you to transfer data from an iPhone to a Mac, Mac to an iPhone, or from one iPhone to another iPhone fast.Read More
EaseUS MobiMover is a program that allows you to share files between your iOS device and your PC in an easy manner. This is very useful, since both operative systems are not compatible.Read More
EaseUS MobiMover for Mac and PC is a powerful tool for transferring data from your Apple mobile device to your computer, managing the variety of files that you create, and moving those huge videos quickly.Read More
Related Articles - ALSO ON EaseUS SOFTWARE
How to Fix iPhone/iCloud Calendar Not Syncing with Mac in iOS 11
How to Fix iPhone Screenshot Preview/Thumbnail Not Working in iOS 11
How to Fix iPhone X/8/8 Plus Touch Screen Not Working in iOS 11/11.1/11.2
Fix VoiceMail Not Playing on iPhone