There is sometimes the case that some features can not work properly on iPhone and cause problems, like Wi-Fi connection problems, iMessage issue and VoiceMail problems. Here this article will show you 4 tips to cope with the "VoiceMail not working" problem. Hope they can be useful to you.
1. Open "Settings" and go to "General".
2. Choose "Reset" and then click "Reset Network Settings". (The resetting includes resetting Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, VPN and APN settings.)
3. When asked, enter your passcode. And go back to try your VoiceMail and see whether the problem has been solved.
1. Go to "Settings" App and select "General".
2. Click "About" and Choose "Carrier".
3. Choose "Update" when a prompt containing information "Carrier Settings Update" appears and asks you "Would you like to update them now?".
Go back to your VoiceMail and check whether it works.
How to check voice mailbox setups? You can dial your own phone number with your iPhone and operate according to the notifications to check.
Sometimes, this issue is just because you have a bad cellular network connection. If so, you can fix the problem by ensuring a good one.
The causes of such problem vary. One solution might be suitable for one while useless to the other. I hope you can find one solution that can fix your "VoiceMail not playing" problem among these tips.
4.5 out of 5 stars, based on 10 votes
What’s also important is that our own analyses, as well as numerous customer reviews of EaseUS MobiMover, show that this software is reliable, user-friendly, and an efficient option for managing your data between devices.Read More
EaseUs MobiMover solves this problem as it allows you to transfer data from an iPhone to a Mac, Mac to an iPhone, or from one iPhone to another iPhone fast.Read More
EaseUS MobiMover is a program that allows you to share files between your iOS device and your PC in an easy manner. This is very useful, since both operative systems are not compatible.Read More
EaseUS MobiMover for Mac and PC is a powerful tool for transferring data from your Apple mobile device to your computer, managing the variety of files that you create, and moving those huge videos quickly.Read More
Related Articles - ALSO ON EaseUS SOFTWARE
[Solved] Can't Delete Apps on iPad Pro/Mini/Air in iOS 11
How to Turn On AirDrop on Mac/iPhone 8/iPhone X in iOS 11
How do I sync Google Contacts with iCloud
How to Fix iPhone Frozen Screen in 5 Ways [Fast & Easy]